Tournament Tidbits to remember:
1. Entry if fully refundable, as long as a team cancels before the schedule is posted online.
2. Entry includes a $100.00 scheduling security deposit to ensure teams show up for all games. When a team attends all games, the $100.00 is refunded fully back to the team, or can be used for deposit on additional event.
3. All out of state teams receive free 1 hour of practice time the night before the event based on first-register, and available court time.
4. Head and Assistant Coaches EAT FREE at partner restaurants with their team of 8 or more attending the restaurant at the same time.
5. All games under one roof, we cut registrations off once we are full and do not schedule any games outside the P2P Sports Event Center.
6. 3-person officiating crews assigned by state high school league assignors.
7. All games are LIVE on P2P Sports+ LIVE TVQuestions? firstname.lastname@example.org, or 970.800.3035
Saturday, September 28 (8-12th Grade GIRLS ONLY)
Sunday, September 29 (1-7th Grade GIRLS ONLY)
5699 Crooked Stick Drive, Windsor CO
$245.00/team/plus refundable $100.00 scheduling deposit
$295.00 after September 1
Awards presented to 1st and 2nd place teams in each division
1-3rd grade (9 foot baskets)
4-12th grade boys and girls
Tier I Advanced
Tier II School-Based/Average Level Teams
Tier III Recreational Level Teams
-Open format, no roster restrictions
-All teams play minimum of 3 games,
no more than 4
-P2P Sports officiating will assign all games
-1st and 2nd place awards to each team
-Games played at P2P Event Center
-Players are able to play on multiple teams as long as not in the same division
-Open qualifier to determine seeding in future events
NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed in Event Center
NO FOOD in gym playing area
NO OUTSIDE basketballs allowed