|Tournament Overview, Rules and Event Center Policies|
|Download the master game grid for Saturday, December 15|
|Download the master game grid for Sunday, December 16|
|4th Grade Girls Results|
|5th Grade Girls Results|
|6th Grade Girls Results|
|7th Grade Girls Results|
|8th Grade Girls Results|
|4th Grade Boys Results|
|5th Grade Boys Results|
|6th Grade Boys Results |
|7th Grade Boys Results|
|8th Grade Boys Results|
The Largest Fall Tournament in Colorado!
Tournament Tidbits to remember:
1. Entry if fully refundable, as long as a team cancels before the schedule is posted online.
2. Entry includes a $100.00 scheduling security deposit to ensure teams show up for all games. When a team attends all games, the $100.00 is refunded fully back to the team, or can be used for deposit on additional event.
3. All out of state teams receive free 1 hour of practice time the night before the event based on first-register, and available court time.
4. Head and Assistant Coaches EAT FREE at partner restaurants with their team of 8 or more attending the restaurant at the same time.
5. All games under one roof, we cut registrations off once we are full and do not schedule any games outside the P2P Sports Event Center.
6. 3-person officiating crews assigned by state high school league assignors.
7. All games are LIVE on P2P Sports+ LIVE TV2018 Fall Finals featured 300 teams!
*Due to the popularity of this event, with over 500 games in one weekend in 2018!..we have not split the weekends up to guarantee all games to be hosted at P2P Sports!
The largest youth basketball tournament in Colorado now features even more teams, more games, and more competition!
Register at least a month in advance to ensure a spot in this event!
Saturday/Sunday, December 7-8 (6-8th Grade Boys)
Saturday/Sunday, December 14-15 (4-5th Grade Boys, 7-8th Grade Girls)
Saturday/Sunday, December 21-22
(1-3rd Grade Boys and Girls, and 4-6th Grade Girls)
Power 2 Play Sports Event Center
$265.00/team (4 game minimum)
$315.00 after November 15, 12:00 midnight
Awards presented to 1st and 2nd place teams in each division
K-3rd grade (9 foot baskets)
4-8th grade boys and girls
Tier I Advanced
Tier II School-Based/Average Level Teams
Tier III Recreational Level Teams
P2P Sports Event Center is private, and events hosted at venue are private. Participation in or attendance at P2P Sports is solely by permission from the Event. The Event may revoke that permission at any time, for any reason. All attendees, including officilas, players, coach and spectators must adhere to the policies to create a safe environment.
Coolers and personal chairs are not allowed in the Event Center. Seating is provided at each court for spectators.
Still and video photography and broadcasting for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Weapons of all kinds and ammunition are prohibited, both open carry and concealed carry.
Smoking and smoking devices are prohibited.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the premises, inside and out.
Illegal drugs and illegal use of drugs are prohibited on the premises, inside and out.
Food and drink from outside vendors is not permitted in the Event Center.
No sporting balls, athletic balls of any sort are allowed in the Event Center.
Personal music systems and speakers of any kind are prohibited in the Event Center.
*P2P Sports management reserves the right to require any item is deems problematic to be removed from the Event Center.