P2P Sports Event Center is private, and events hosted at venue are private. Participation in or attendance at P2P Sports is solely by permission from the Event. The Event may revoke that permission at any time, for any reason. All attendees, including officilas, players, coach and spectators must adhere to the policies to create a safe environment.
Coolers and personal chairs are not allowed in the Event Center. Seating is provided at each court for spectators.
Still and video photography and broadcasting for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Weapons of all kinds and ammunition are prohibited, both open carry and concealed carry.
Smoking and smoking devices are prohibited.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the premises, inside and out.
Illegal drugs and illegal use of drugs are prohibited on the premises, inside and out.
Food and drink from outside vendors is not permitted in the Event Center.
No sporting balls, athletic balls of any sort are allowed in the Event Center.
Personal music systems and speakers of any kind are prohibited in the Event Center.
*P2P Sports management reserves the right to require any item is deems problematic to be removed from the Event Center.
-Open format, no roster restrictions
-All teams play minimum of 3 games
-P2P Sports officiating will assign all games
-1st and 2nd place awards to each team
-Games played at P2P Event Center
-Players are able to play on multiple teams as long as not in the same division
-Open qualifier to determine seeding in future events
NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed in Event Center
NO FOOD in gym playing area
NO OUTSIDE basketballs allowed
Tournament Tidbits to remember:
1. Entry if fully refundable, as long as a team cancels before the schedule is posted online.
2. Entry includes a $100.00 scheduling security deposit to ensure teams show up for all games. When a team attends all games, the $100.00 is refunded fully back to the team, or can be used for deposit on additional event.
3. All out of state teams receive free 1 hour of practice time the night before the event based on first-register, and available court time.
4. Head and Assistant Coaches EAT FREE at partner restaurants with their team of 8 or more attending the restaurant at the same time.
5. All games under one roof, we cut registrations off once we are full and do not schedule any games outside the P2P Sports Event Center.
6. 3-person officiating crews assigned by state high school league assignors.
7. All games are LIVE on P2P Sports+ LIVE TV
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, or 970.800.3035
Saturday, September 14 (9-12th grades)
Sunday, September 15 (1-7th grades)
5699 Crooked Stick Drive, Windsor CO
$245.00/team/plus refundable $100.00 scheduling deposit
$295.00 after September 1, 12:00 midnight
NO TEAMS will be scheduled without payment in full prior to scheduling.
Awards presented to 1st and 2nd place teams in each division
1-3rd grade (9 foot baskets)
4-12th grade boys and girls
Tier I Advanced
Tier II School-Based/Average Level Teams
Tier III Recreational Level Teams